Ashra Spells.com / fraud

United States Review updated:

I bought 2 spells from them and they don't work. I want a refund because they promised 100% guarantee, but it was lies. They don't answer my emails.

Na

Comments

• Sw
      8th of Apr, 2012

I feel like an Idiot! I sent Emily Cole money through Western Union.

My husband was having an affair with a much younger woman. I trusted ashra because her site was very convincing and she said that she would have no problems putting a stop to his affair and restoring my marriage with Scott.

I informed her that I couldn't pay online because I had cancelled all of my credit cards when I found out my husband was spending money on this other woman. She said that this was fine and that I could transfer money through Western Union to her accountant Emily Cole.

This happened nearly 10 months ago and to this day I have not seen any progress. Ashra keeps reassuring me that he will come back but I have been having serious doubts after reading other complaints.

I believe now that I sent money to ashra who people are referring to as Emily Cole. I guess she doesn't have an accountant and that it was her you accepted my payment at western union.

I'm starting to feel like I was lied to all this time. I'm out my money and she seems to be ignoring my emails.

Emily is from Colorado and I still have my receipt from last year.

Note: Emily Cole is not her accountant. Emily is Ashra. Don't let her trick you into believing otherwise.