Ahsra Spellsfraud

HI, Ashra is a fraud, she cast one spell for me and guaranteed that within a week it would all fall into place and that she had a positive light bounce back etc etc, little old excited me had a good week waiting a week turned into a month then 2 only to find a email the very next day requesting i do another spell because she has received more equipment in an order and has a spare one or me of course i had to pay for it so silly old naive me did that was a few months ago now i have tried to contact her through email only to have all my letters bounce back at me because she has blocked my email address, never give this woman any of your hard earned money she doesn't deserve it.. to make yourself feel better make a donation to a children's foundation or a charity close to your heart because no good deed goes unpunished..

• Lu
    Ludi Feb 21, 2017

Id like ti know if i can reach anyone on this site to find out if Ashra us real or not. Please help!!!

Kathy Fowler Jun 03, 2017

@Ludi The comment made by "Unhappy Sally" is completely FAKE and is the very reason why you cannot believe anything that is posted on this website. She DOES NOT promise results within a week. She DOE NOT ask for money to purchase new equipment. She DOES NOT ignore people. She is the complete opposite of what was posted.

Unhappy Sally is a competitor. Nearly all negative comments posted are created by competitor and not real clients.

For anyone (real) who may have tumbled across these FAKE comments, If you have concerns over the service she completed for you, contact her about it and I'm sure she will address your concerns. She doesn't ignore people and she is more interest in keeping her clients happy then having one be upset.

• Lu
    Ludi Feb 21, 2017

Id like to save someone from her services if this is the case and she is not indeed real. Can someone please get back to me ASAP!!!

• Va
    Vanessa Eades Feb 22, 2017

This site contains comments that are not screened, vetted or verified to be true. Unhappy Sally is likely a competitor trashing her competition. So sad.

Your friend should see a local psychic instead of online. This will help her to sense whether she can trust that person or not.

Kathy Fowler Jun 02, 2017

@Vanessa Eades I completely agree. She has way too many people who love her services to believe that any of these comments are true.

She is completely the opposite of what this person has posted. If you have concerns over the service she completed for you, contact her about it and I'm sure she will address your concerns. She doesn't ignore people and she is more interest in keeping her clients happy then having one be upset.

Callam Dec 30, 2017

@Kathy Fowler So why is it once she does a spell she tells you to buy another spell?

Janine1122 Jun 01, 2017

Ashra is a fake as they come. I had her cast a spell for me more than 90 days ago, Passion Panacea is what the spell is called. I received no results. She said I needed another spell just to help that spell work quicker. And the spell that would work is the Object of Desire. I paid for the spell and got no results. I contacted her and asked her to just refund me because I didn't get the results i paid for. I even sent a complaint to her through PayPal. She intimidated me and told me I will not get a refund through PayPal so I should just forget about that. She said because she cares so much about her clients she will do an Overmaster spell for me for free. She said that this spell is super powerful and if I just stay positive for the week the. I will see amazing results. That was a month ago and still NOTHING!! So don't waste your time or money because when u email her about not getting results she ignores u or sends u videos in Which the same girl tells u Ashra is the real deal but she's not

RESOLVED

"I made a complaint without personally speaking to Ashra. She is a very kind lady and was able to resolve any and all issues I had with the services she performed. I had no right to say she was a fraud. She is not and she did not scam me. There was poor communication . I am truly sorry for what was said and I hope none of my accusations were taken into consideration. They were made out of anger. So many of us post complain without proper communication with the seller.

Kathy Fowler Jun 02, 2017

@Janine1122 Janine Alaart, you are better off talking to her directly about your concerns. She doesn't ignore people and she is more interest in keeping her clients happy then having one be upset.

Your comments makes no sense.

Janine1122 Jun 03, 2017

@Janine1122 I made my complaint without personally speaking to Ashra. She is a very kind lady and was able to resolve any and all issue I had with the service she performed. I had no right to say she was a fraud. She is not and did not scam me. There was poor communication. I am truly sorry for what was said and I hope that non of my accusations were taken into consideration. They were made out of anger. So many of us post complaints without proper communication with the seller.

Callam Dec 18, 2017

@Janine1122 So did the spell work? What made u change complain

Callam Dec 18, 2017

So is ashra a scamm? Does her spells really work or not

• Im
    impersonator Dec 18, 2017

@Callam I changed my comment when I found out I was working with an impersonator and not the real person. She is real and I'm happy that I was able to get in contact with the right person and not someone pretending to be her.

Callam Dec 19, 2017

@impersonator So whats the detail of the real ashra?

Callam Dec 19, 2017

@impersonator So isit [email protected]?

• Im
    impersonator Dec 19, 2017

@Callam The best way to reach the real one. You didn't know about this?: https://www.ashra.net/support-tickets.php

Callam Dec 23, 2017