Ashley Stewart / returning jeans to have the detector removed

New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I purchase black pair of jeans from Ashley Stewart store located on 125 street, NYC, NY . To my surprise the next day attempted to wear the jean and I couldn't due to the metal detector was on the leg of the jeans. The next Tuesday I went to have to detector removed . Upon entering the store the pants ring . I enter the store the sales every sales lady asked me the same question do I have my receipt this was 10:00 am in the morning. Not one sales women recognize me but every last one was present the day I purchase he jeans. The older black women with reddish color hair and glasses was instructed to assist me. She pretended she didn't hear her manager, Then she was instructed again she yell at me as to why I took the tags off. I inform the women by yelling back " because I was planning on wearing the jeans". She got mad and went back to what she was doing at the counter. The Manager observed her actions and said nothing, but she would assist me . She proceeded I gave her my receipt and I had a return of tights. The older sales women rolled her eyes and had her lips poked out at me . I informed her and the manager I would never step foot in Ashley Stewart store again I could spend my hard earn money in store that appreciates my business. The manager appeared apologia but the older sales lady who was the oldest on the store perform rudely and very unprofessionally. My recommendation she receives on going training as to courtesy to customer. I promise I will go to lane Bryant who next door from this day forth.

Ka