Ashley Furniture / working conditions
I have never stepped foot in a Ashley Furniture store though it has come to mind with buying a house recently .Unfortunately that has changed finding out how they treat there as I shoud say disposable workforce. For instance they have no set schedule so they come in at a floating time and work them beyond there means till whenever the hell they feel like they should go home or when they are done with them . like telling them to come in at 10 and working them till 8 or whenever and then to come in an hour earlier and work the same way . This is slave labor and they use there workers like they are disposable this is ### and should be stopped. There should be more regulations on this what I call there cheap labor. I will never spend a dollar with this company nor any company that will support this way of work .
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan