Ashley Furniture / poor furniture quality!
I had the misfortune of purchasing a leather reclining sofa and chair from Ashley about 2 months ago. Of course we tried the sofa out in the store before paying, what is to us, a significant amount of money for the sofa, chair, and tables. When we received it and sat in it, it was like sitting on a park bench - the most uncomfortable furniture I've ever placed my butt into. I checked the receipt to make sure it was the same furniture I tried out in the store - it was. I complained to the Customer Service website and was told that the stores are independently owned, so, they aren't really Customer Service at all. The store manager said the sofa needed to be broken in. Well, it's been 2 months and we are still sitting on top of the seat cushions. Does it take 6 months, 9 months, a year before the furniture is comfortable? That's ridiculous! This furniture will never be comfortable and I made the major mistake of buying from Ashley Furniture. Please don't buy anything from them - they sell crap and don't care whether you're satisfied or not!
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture - bedroom set
- Ashley Furniture Industries - incomplete delivery
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery of be done set
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service/delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - delivery