Ashley Furniture Industries / wooden legs of dining room chair

1 501 King Gorges Rd.Woodbridge, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-404-5050

the wooden legs on my dining room chair (purchased Feb. 2009) seem to be rotting. there are holes appearing in the wood. it's a black finish and the holes are white. No one answers a phone in the store or at guardmaster which was purchased from Ashley. How does a company do business like that?

Fm

Comments

• Li
      2nd of Aug, 2010

hi im having the same problem have a kitchen table that is shipped and stain marks ., they came to mt house and 7months later after calling them 1000 times no ones ever there, never answers a phone or return calsl its incredible that ashley does business with such a company, guardmaster FRANK DEVINE finally awardS me the table and 2 leather chairs. now a month later still never recieved a delivery DATE FROM ASHLEY now they call me back after i called both ashley and guardmaster and tell me now they cant give me table because i didnt use there cleaning produtcs really crazy . they have never even offered me any type of product when i purshased it they told me what to use and ive been using that .the product has nothing to do with the heat marks and scratches. so pissed buyers beware do not buy this from ashley after calling for so long i think that ashley owns this guardmaster its robbery .