Ashley Furniture Homestore — purple cow protection
My wife and I bought the protection plan for a leather sectional and a chair and a half that was supposed to last for 4 years.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Amarillo, TXThe leather started to separate from the chair, but we were told it wouldn't be covered because the separation had "accumulated". I had to call 5 times to get this answer, and they will also not cover a tear in the fabric of our sectional. I can only assume the "protection plan" is a complete scam and will not make the same mistake again.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order