Ashley Furniture, Catonsville / bad customer service
Catonsville store has the worst customer service ever! I bought a dresser and chose the option to pick it up. The sales person convinced us that the dresser will fit into a mini van - but we realized the furniture was too big for the van when we went to pick it up. I spoke to the manager - thinking I'll be able to find some solution but the manager was so rude and kept saying it was none of his problem! It looks like their customer service ends the moment they have our money in their pocket. I understand that it was none of this problem but it the store's responsibility to not misinform the customers in order to just do a sale. The whole experience would have been better if we would have been treated nicely. The manager also had the audacity to suggest that I should just carry the dresser at the back of the van and let the end of the box hang out!
Ashley Furniture also has one of the worst return policy. There is a 30% restocking fee for cancellation and you will only get the remaining balance as a store credit! Make sure you read all the fine prints before you sign on that final receipt paper. I will definitely not step my foot into any ashley furnitures anymore!
More Ashley Furniture, Catonsville Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan