Ashley Furniture / peeling leather sectional
I bought a leather sectional at Ashley Furniture Homestore at Carle Place, NY in April, 2008 along with a 5 year protection plan for peace of mind. Two years later, leather is peeling on sectional. I contacted the protection plan company and peeling leather is not covered in plan because according to them it's not an accidental damage but a malfunction damage. I contacted the store and they can not do anything for me because my 1 year warranty is over. Now i am stuck with a $3000 peeling leather sectional that is not worth two bucks. I feel that Ashley furniture did not take responsibility for their poor quality furniture I paid for. Leather should not be peeling, and more so after just 2 years of use. I will never purchase anything else from Ashley because they did not stand by their saying in the contact that states they sell qualify furniture for the price. I emailed them my complaint weeks ago and no one has gotten back to me. Not surprised.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan