Ashley Furniture / fraud and scam
Sat on a very comfortable sofa in store in Brandon, FL. Sofa was delivered yesterday and it sat like a picnic table. Immediately called store, salesman said I had to call Customer Care, CC said unless it was "damaged" they were not going to pick it up. I was supposed to have received pamphlet advising me of my refusal write but did not. Salesman said he did not know what Customer Care was talking about. Finally spoke to manager, was told foam would "break down" and become comfortable but no guarantees. Personnel are not "personal". Do NOT buy from them.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - patola park sectional
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery - waited for more than a month.