Ashley Furniture / fraud and cheating

United States Review updated:

Ordered furniture on Labor day, paid $4000. right then. Promised delivery by weekend. They called, said it would be another week. 2 weeks later delivered 2 pieces, the bed frame and mirrored chest. Almost 2 weeks later finally got mattress and box spring. My last piece is due to be delivered Oct.2nd... we'll see. Needless to say I canceled my other item I ordered and am waiting for my check. Just called corp. number for the 3rd time today. If I don't get my check and the last piece soon I will go to the news station and give them some well deserved airtime on how they do business.
Va

Comments

Va
  5th of Oct, 2008
I was employed by Ashley Furniture Corey Baker! What a disgrace to Ashley Corp. Corey Baker put you in a position to take advantage of the customer, to take their money, and leave his managers to try to explain! There should be a law against "pretending" to be Christians. Corey Baker hides behind Christianity. He cries at meetings, speaks of his loyalty to God! I thought we all had the same God until I became employed for this crocked company. His corp "staff" consisting of his church members, pretending to be HR etc. Corey Baker has fired anyone that was smart enough to know the real Corey Baker-He did not stand behind his managers he was quick to throw you under the bus. Corey Baker reacted on hear-say. In which I am surprised he hasn't along with HR been sued for firing corp. staff without any reason but hear say and taking action against managers due to hear say. There are laws against that Corey Baker.I feel so sorry for all the customers that loves Ashley Furniture-Corey Baker has ruined it in the Columbia, SC area.The satisfaction is knowing your day will come!
Bi
  13th of Feb, 2009
I too was a manager for Corey in my first ever career venture. It took me a while but I was able to see through his crap. He is by far the biggest liar/hipocrit I have ever met. My wife warned me from the begining. I eventually had enough of his crap and moved on to bigger and better things. I'd like to know what Corey is doing now. He should be in jail!!
La
  19th of Sep, 2009
I ordered furniture from ASHLEY in March of 2009, paid them $500.00 up front which is what they requested at the time I ordered. It took them two months to deliver a mattress set and another two months to deliver other parts of the order. I purchased around $1200.00 in furniture being careful to pick items within my income range. At some point and time a third party came into the picture and wrote the order up for a purchase of over $5, 000.00 which is absurb. I 'm still trying to speak with an Ashley representative about this but I'm having no luck doing this. I need help asap.

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries