Asha / Aveda Concepts Salon / Do accept their own coupons
Upon recently moving to Chicago, I was thrilled to receive an Aveda coupon in the mail for 50% off a coloring. So, I called my Aveda Concepts Salon that I go to, to book an appointmnet, thrilled to be receiving a discount in these tough times. After receiving the treatment, I went up to leave and presented the coupon (which the coupon instructions said to present at departure). The girl checking me out however, promotly informed me that they were no longer accepting the coupon because they "accidentally" sent out too many. I was not granted my %50 off (so I paid $150 instead of $75), or given any free product, but instead was told by the store manager there was nothing they could do. My recommendation for this company is that if you don't want people to use coupons then don't send out coupons. duh!
More Asha / Aveda Concepts Salon Complaints & Reviews
- Aveda Institute - bad experience 
- Aveda Institute - class action lawsuit 
- Aveda Institute - Beware of their gift cards 
- Aveda Institute - unfair termination 
- Aveda Salon - Annoyed at more than bad haircuts
- Aveda Institute / Aveda Corporation - store manager of aveda store (bellevue square shopping mall, bellevue, wa) called mall security and threaten me for no good reason!
- Aveda Corporation - return of product for a refund
- Aveda Institute / Aveda Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Jon Allen Aveda Salon On Nippers Corner - customer service
- Aveda Institute - worthless