ASF International / Fitness
Seen hundreds of complaints on google and this web site..
Bottom line, I gave my gym 30 days notice in August 08 with a copy of my new lease and moving bill.
Sept was to be the last withdrawl, In Oct there was a withdrawl in the name of ASF International, not my gyms name. I bank canceled payment and I contacted ASF, The customer service rep stated they had no notice to cancel my membership ( But remember they changed the way they depted my account) she said to fax info over to the cancel dept, A few weeks later I get a notice that THEY denied the cancelation because I did not send it on their form and must keep paying dues until they approve. to make it easy i sent the balance due plus they cancel form and 2 weeks later they stated they have not recieved it yet, So I must resend a new check plus past due cost also...
So before you sign up with any fitness company nation wide or local, see who their billing company is and then search the web for complaints or complaments
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF International - billing continues after cancellaing the membership 
- ASF Payment Solutions - membership cancellation 
- ASF Payment Solutions - Child Contracts Unethical 
- ASF International - contract 
- ASF International - Over withdrawal 
- ASF International - Bad service