ASF International / billing policies
When we signed on to a year of tae kwon do for 2 people, we chose to be billed month by month. ASF sent us a coupon booklet for payment purposes. However, each month, well before the payment is due, they send us a bill with an extra $5.00 charge on it for their trouble, I suppose.
We have called them and tried to get their written policy on payments, but they refuse to give it to us. They say that their policy should be stated in our contract with our tae kwon do center. The contract for our school simply states that we are to follow the policy of the billing company. The billing company won't comply.
I guess I will be contacting the Colorado Attorney General's office.
More ASF International Complaints & Reviews
- ASF International - Have been billed after canceling service 
- ASF International - SECRET TO CANCEL AND GET RID OF THESE CROOKS 
- ASF International - Fraudelent Billing 
- ASF International - Fitness 
- AsfInternational.com - Refusal to cancel automatic debits! 
- ASF Payment Solutions - membership cancellation 
- ASF Payment Solutions - Child Contracts Unethical 
- ASF International - contract 
- ASF International - Over withdrawal 
- ASF International - Bad service