ASF International / Continued to Charge after Cancelling/Wouldn't &let& me Cancel despite following protocol

1 640 Plaza Suite 300United States Review updated:
Phone: 18002273859

I have spoken with many customer representatives, and none of them have been pleasant--much less helpful. I have attempted to cancel my account, but I continue to be charge--even though I have faxed the documents requested. I was first charged for first & last months dues at a Health Club (The Gym Downtown in Norfolk, VA), so I have now paid twice for the last month, and paid for a month after I had already submitted my cancellation. I would strongly encourage you to avoid this company at ALL possible costs. I asked to speak with a supervisor, and I was sent to voicemail (I have not heard back). Again, AVOID this company at all costs--or it WILL cost you!

Comments

1st of Jun, 2009

Allison's membership was cancelled and she was issued a refund. Her issues were resolved.

Chris Peterson
    Customer Relations Manager
    ASF International

• Al
      20th of Jul, 2009

I'm not sure about NonnieMouse's experience, but I just wanted to follow up to "Chris Peterson"'s (of ASF International) comment--ASF International continued to refuse to take action on my account, and finally I got in touch with my Gym--just to let them know what was going once, since I had been having a wonderful experience with the gym itself--and the manager quickly took charge of the situation and was able to "manually" cancel my account. Again, to reiterate, ASF International itself had nothing to do with the final resolution to this issue--don't be fooled.