ASF International / Continued to Charge after Cancelling/Wouldn't &let& me Cancel despite following protocol

ASF Internatinal
640 Plaza Suite 300
Phone: 18002273859
I have spoken with many customer representatives, and none of them have been pleasant--much less helpful. I have attempted to cancel my account, but I continue to be charge--even though I have faxed the documents requested. I was first charged for first & last months dues at a Health Club (The Gym Downtown in Norfolk, VA), so I have now paid twice for the last month, and paid for a month after I had already submitted my cancellation. I would strongly encourage you to avoid this company at ALL possible costs. I asked to speak with a supervisor, and I was sent to voicemail (I have not heard back). Again, AVOID this company at all costs--or it WILL cost you!

N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Allison's membership was cancelled and she was issued a refund. Her issues were resolved.

Chris Peterson
Customer Relations Manager
ASF International
N  20th of Jul, 2009 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I'm not sure about NonnieMouse's experience, but I just wanted to follow up to "Chris Peterson"'s (of ASF International) comment--ASF International continued to refuse to take action on my account, and finally I got in touch with my Gym--just to let them know what was going once, since I had been having a wonderful experience with the gym itself--and the manager quickly took charge of the situation and was able to "manually" cancel my account. Again, to reiterate, ASF International itself had nothing to do with the final resolution to this issue--don't be fooled.

ASF Payment Solutions Logo ASF Payment Solutions