Asda - Walmart / diabolical customer service
Here is customer service for you, a wheelchair user was robbed of £50 of shopping while being forced to switch trolley due to it not being safe to use with a 10week old baby, yet despite the incident being caught on CCTV ASDA were not prepared to make even a good will gesture. It makes me sick that a company who prides themself on customer service and boasts £798m profit for 2009 can not see fit to reinburse the family instead the disabled woman was smirked at by the customer service manager much to the disgust of members of the public who looked on at the distess it had caused. Who is the disabled woman well it is me obviously, but this was meant to be an exercise at gaining confidence to going out and trying to lead as normal a life as possible.
I won't be shopping there again, no amount of money would put the damage done by this incident right in a whole host of levels, it goes beyond sick and as for the man and women who scuttled off with the goods what a charming example to set to your children robbing a disabled woman.
More Asda - Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare. 
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card 
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time 
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement 
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations 
- Walmart Stores - cashier
- Walmart - 1000 walmart gift card
- Walmart Stores - curb pick up, employee and manager.
- Walmart Stores - honor advertised prices
- Walmart Stores - gingerbread train kit