Asda — airwick
I bought a candle from you Air Wick spiced orange & cinnamon. I bought it from Blackpool Asda would like to say that I often buy these candles from Asda.
I burnt my candle as I always do and as it got nearer the end something incredibly dangerous happened and the glass exploded and cracked down the sides the flame was still lit and it broke in half. I was horrified as you can imagine as this is incredibly dangerous.
I am so unhappy with what has happened I will not buy another from your store as these are incredibly dangerous. What a waste of money as these candles are not cheap. And I cannot stress how dangerous. It could have set my carpet alight had It of fallen off the table.
I bought this candle on the 19/12/16
I have images and have kept all the packaging and receipt.