Ascendetech / quality of workmanship, customer service

1 United States

I did not read the warnings before I employed Ascendtech to recover files from my hard drive and now that it is too late for me-- having suffered through their delays, bad work, and extraordinarily bad customer service-- I hope that the next person who reads this will not give their hard drive to them to recover. Take heed of this and the other warnings. I have never spoken or written a critical word against a company who has done poor work or who has had bad customer relations because I felt that every one has an occasional bad day. I have been in business long enough that I have made mistakes and a few unhappy customers. With my customers I tried to recover from a bad situation even at my own expense because I believe that one reaps what one sows. Not Ascentech. They don't care. I know that every business, and Ascendtech will be one eventually, will ascend to its own incompetence with their arrogance-- and if it isn't there already, it will be soon. Don't help them along their way with your hard drive, unless you want poor quality work and no customer service. I regret giving them my hard drive.