ASC / ASC loan scam!

Palo Alto, CA, United States Review updated:
I want o open a lawsuit case against ASC. I don't know how did ASC took over my home loan from my bank. I was behind my payments. We tried to do short sale with ASC. Buyer offered $385, 000 and ASC rejected. ASC said that they want $407, 000. New buyer agreed to pay $407.000 to buy my condo. Real estate broker gave a new offer of $407, 000 to ASC and they said negotiator will contact broker and buyer. Nobody ever heard from them at all. Realtor, seller, and buyer (me) called ASC so many times, we couldn't get hold on anybody, we did only couple of times spoke someone but they transfered us to someone else and we had to leave a message again. They never started short sell even new buyer agreed to pay what they asked. We had to wait for them for a while. Never received a phone call or a letter nor a notice. Then after while Someone knocked my door and he said " my condo is sold in auction yesterday". I said"how is that possible, we agreed to on sale with bank, we are waiting for them to close it." Guy acted like he does not know it and keep saying it happens to everybody. ASC should of at least give us a foreclosure sale notice or warning something like that. They could of say that they change their mind on short sale, they don't want to sale it. Then I would look for other solution. But HELL NO, ASC JUST DECIDED TO SALE IT ON AUCTION WITHOUT LETTING OR TELLING ANYONE IN THAT CONDO. THE ONLY THING WE HEARD WAS " CONDO IS SOLD IN AUCTION, YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE UNIT".

Comments

Ci
  9th of May, 2008
How AWFUL! We have been dealing with this horrible company for months trying to get a loan modification agreement - they sent us another persons agreement, lost our information many times, lied and lied and lied, can't keep their story straight. Something needs to be done about them, any ideas on who to contact or what to do?
Ce
  2nd of Dec, 2008
Let's do the class action lawsuit. Please let me know if you want me to research
an attorney.