ASC / Loss Draft Department

1 MS, United States

My home was damaged by a tornado in April of 2008, I submitted the 1st insurance check to ASC and then I received 2 more checks from the insurance company payable to myself and ASC as of today, I have had to pay for all the inspection to the property, and on the supplement check I sent, they are refusing to send any more funds until the home is 100%. My home is at 75% completeion, we have spent $50000 of our oown funds and ASC is refusing to release anymore of the money. Tey have placed the money in an escrow account and it is collecting interest, but I am not entitle to the interest they are collecting on my funds. They have recieved $100233 from the insurance company and we are behind on everything. These people could not read the claims documents submitted, I have submitted documents more than twice on the same information and now they refuse to release anymore funds.
In six months once my home is completed I will be refinancing with another mortgage company, one that is legitimate and works for their customer.