ASC / Fees to Pay Loan

1 United States

I agree with the complaint that ASC's fees are unreasonable. I also beg to differ with Eric Lopez's argument that all mortgages serviced by ASC are low quality loans made to borrowers with poor credit. My credit score is in excess of 750 and I have never made a late mortgage payment in my life. GMAC sold my loan last year to ASC. When asked, the GMAC representative said that they were selling off packages of loans to ASC to increase available capital. I was told that my high credit scores and on-time payment history made my loan easy to sell. I was furious with GMAC, because I was being penalized for "good behavior". I make all my payments on-line and hated the fact that ASC didn't offer that option. However, I do get the most out of my service fee by making three to five monthly payments at a time. If I didn't have such a low interest rate, I would refinance my mortgage with Chase. I have my investment property loans with Chase. I love their easy and FREE on-line payments. Just transfer from checking to mortgage loan and go. If Wells Fargo were smart, they would stop trying to nickel and dime their solid borrowers. Based on my experience with ASC, I have refused to deal with Wells Fargo on business loans, credit card offers, etc. I deserve better and can get it elsewhere.