Arnold Clark Automobiles — Unnecessary work
At the end of January our Megane dci Dynamiq developed a problem with the boot lock which meant we could not gain access to it.
We took it to our local Renault Dealer, Arnold Clark in Bishopbriggs for which we thought would be a strat forward job of cutting out the lock and fitting a new one, unfortunately this turned into to a saga and we ended up with a bill of just under £1, 000.
I have two main points which I would like answers to.
1 is it possible to do a straight forward job of removing and old boot lock and replacing it.
2 If this was not possible should the tradesmen have known that the only way to repair this was to replace the number plate plinth.
Instead of this the company carried out extensive investigative work which obviously did not reopair the damage.
My complaint is that as renault dealers they should have known how to carry out the repair without the expensive intermediate work
More Arnold Clark Automobiles Complaints & Reviews
- Arnold Clark - very unhappy with the way i have been treated 
- Arnold Clark (Automobiles) Ltd - SELL AND FORGET
- Arnold Clark Automobiles - Simply awful
- Arnold Clarke - lies of selesman
- Arnold Clarke Automobiles Ltd - Fake mot pass
- Arnold Clark Winsford - corsa
- Arnold Clarke, Salford, Manchester - Shocking service.