Arizona Medical Board — diagnosis of my epilepsy
I have had epilepsy all my life with all doctors to prove from epstien to saunder burns to thomas thacker and i am appualed in ur practices. They decoded to say you dont have epilpsy per carolyn of terros and also thr physchologist of mesa saying u have bipolar. No i have eeg ekg proof that it is completly invalid and have had enough of medical abuse. In addition I have been told with epilepsy that I have to be gravely disabled no Im a single mother ran my home cooked cleaned and even living with my parents paid wat i could the min 100 per month and have also a letter that was for des to prove i was builying and taking care of me and my daughter with her signature. Perjury. In addition i have facebook proof showing i never said any of the fabricated false accusations that was put on the petition. An overall I am requesting to have all illigitament allegations removed for fabricating false testifing and organized crime of social workers. Such as kim rankin abusing in a text saying u take depakote for bipolar not epilepsy that is not a drug for epilepsy. In proven text also. I have to take this also up with navajo my clan the congress and others for civilian rights attack and disability targeting and domestic violence manipulation of a life.
Terros townly mesa behavioral hospital and doctor kumar and patel
More Arizona Medical Board Complaints & Reviews
- Arizona Medical Board - wrongful decision made on complaint 
- Arizona Medical Board - lisa wynn (executive director) 
- Arizona Medical Board - incompetency and public danger 
- Arizona Medical Board - rude and bad service 
- Arizona Medical Board - negligence 
- Arizona Medical Board - medical care
- Arizona Medical Board - family medical walk in prescott
- Arizona Medical Board - my dr. closed his practice and never notified me or said where my records are. the dr. is gary smith, 7400 s. power rd., gilbert, az 85297.
- Arizona Medical Board - dr. ajay narwani m. d
- Arizona Medical Board - granit creek health and rehabilitaion center (prescott, az)