Chesapeake Regional Medical Center Logo

Chesapeake Regional Medical Center

Having problems with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center?

Chesapeake Regional Medical Center reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 23, 2010. The latest review financial department was posted on Jan 16, 2020. Chesapeake Regional Medical Center has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Chesapeake Regional Medical Center has resolved 0 complaints.

Chesapeake Regional Medical Center Customer Service Contacts

736 N Battlefield Blvd
Chesapeake, Virginia

Chesapeake Regional Medical Center Complaints & Reviews

Jan 16, 2020

Chesapeake Regional Medical Center — financial department

On 10/15/19 I had a surgical procedure done at this hospital. In November I contacted the financial...

Chesapeake Regional Med CenterThis is the worst hospital and staff in the world

This is the worst hospital and staff in the world. I have been around a lot of medical staff and I can tell you I wouldnt take my dog there.

• Ke
      Ken larkin Aug 21, 2015

On August 20, 2015 my wife was taken to Chesapeake general with abdominal pain .She was taken to the ER and was admitted and seen in a timely fashion even though we were there for 4 plus hours. There did seem to be some confusion on who was taking care of us we had 4 nurses in the 4 hours .Doctor was professional even though he didn't dress it.As far as cleanliness in room 21 in the ER the floor had trash on the floor and the bathroom was filthy .The toilet seat hadn't been cleaned in some time.At the time of departure we were given 2 scripts for medication which we took to a pharmacy the next day.The pharmacy told me they couldn't fill the scripts because they had no DEA number.The ER was called numerous times by the pharmacy but the calls were never returned .I took the scripts back to the ER to get the Number they told me they don't return calls because they are having a dispute with Medicare .I waited 45 minutes to get the new scripts with the DEA number.I wonder what Chesapeake General thinks good customer service putting the patient who is in discomfort in the middle and not taking care of them to prove a point.Keeping the ER in less than excellent shape .If I had to grade my experience at Chesapeake General it would be a D minus .I could not recommend this hospital its almost like there is no direction from above.