Ariston / Awful experience
We bought the Ariston LV62 on the advice of the salesperson who placed this brand "above Westinghouse but not quite Miele". We liked the modern design and at $899 Australian, it was certainly good value, or so we thought. Installation was relatively easy but once we'd completely filled it with dishes and went to use it, it didn't work. Flashing lights everywhere prompted me to call the technical support line who informed me it had a fault with the drainage pump and they would send someone out. I immediately called Domayne where I bought it from and they were very quick to offer either a replacement of the same model or something completely different. We'll be doing the latter and handing over the extra cash for the Miele. Not impressed to say the least.
More Ariston Complaints & Reviews
- ARISTON REFRIGERATOR - APALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE 
- Ariston - Hot water tank 
- Ariston - Ariston Iran agent customer service 
- Ariston - Iran Ariston Water Heater
- Signature Kitchen, Obicorp - Ariston - Irresponsible company
- Ariston Thermo Group - cooker ariston 5 burner
- Ariston Thermo Group - dishwasher model lz 705 ix
- Ariston - inattentive complaint on ariston washing machine's mechanical issues.
- Ariston - gas cooker, freezer
- Ariston - ariston dryer