Arise Virtual Solutions / Refund

1 Miramar, FL, United States Review updated:

After several days of trying to connect to a live person via the Internet, looking for corporate number, etc, I was redirected to the Arise portal platform where after several minutes of waiting I was connected to a live chat. On 3/14/2017, I spoke with the Virtual chat agent Stephanie. I reported that I would like a refund for a certification class that I had paid for previously, intuit, Video.

During the instructional time I was served jury duty, I notified the trainer and my IBO. The trainer then informed me that the class is 100% participation or I will not be certified. I then notified my IBO ( McGhee & Associates) I explained the issue and she then contacted the instructor and advised her to work with me. In turn, the instructor stated she would work with me however the client she services requires 100% participation. I then interjected, that this absence is no cause of mine, but the law.

Needless to say, I served three days jury duty received my certificate and now was looking for a refund. In between time, I did receive an email from Arise stating I had been dropped from the class.

Unfortunately, I was not afforded a refund the only exception is death with proof and you will receive a voucher. How can you deny a refund form a mandate that is out of the CSP's control. I will seek some legal advice. I notice Arise has several warranted complaints. We may need to come together and issue a class action suit.

Do
Mar 14, 2017

Comments

• Si
      18th of Jan, 2019

I am with a class action suit. One day during service last, I was dropped in the middle of a live call. Busting my butt and resolving calls as should. Sometimes working off the clock and longer than I had checked scheduled for. I Asked why? poor NSP-impossible. No warning no other explanation. Money, time, and expectations lost. That was with Intuit. Fast forward, in class with same client. 40 people, 1st day of cert a field trip, in the field trip Shaun bashes "five people" in the class for complaining to management about managements (poor) decisions. He speaks about people who complain have poor internet and lousy computers. Bashing continues for duration of 'field trip". All I could think about was an very unethical company. It was basically a threat to the entire class that if you went to management about any decision there would be consequences.

By the end of the first day of 40 students, more than half had completed homework before she assigned it at 100% Only nearly 10 answers questions in the class, but the instructor doesnt notice that the spread sheet she submits with individual progress updates has nearly 20 people with 10 assignments completed, attempting logins for the first time. Mind you, this is a 4 hour course the first excel spread sheet issued by 5 pm that evening should not be full when no one has a system, are new to the course, and cannot get in to system logins.

3 days later, remember those who had the assignments did sooner than should have, because they could not get into a specific program well the homework was submitted the first day, third day- specific program, funny my logins dont work. Catch, the PFs and Trainers, moderators are all IBOs, Independent Business Owners and look out for known Arise or Client's workers, contractors, friends and family. You? Well you are overlooked in the classes (intentionally), favoritism reigns heavily (they get away with it). Now in order for me to pass cert, I need access to the systems that my login and password doesn't work for. Set -up to fail. They are terrible. After a year or more experiences of a unfairly terminated sow I see complaint after complaint about arise. If you see my emails to Arise you'd know that I have came to notice or experience many of the same experiences others have had prior.

Whats even worst, their advertisement on the VIew. The View need to know that Arise hurts stay at home workers rather than help them. Stop allowing them to advertise on the show and pay attention to the complaints. Also, agencies are giving them awards. Why?

There is more. All week, Ive been thinking class action. They are making money, big time. All they need is workers to come for 30 to 60 days or less and Arise is paid alot for them days and give you what they want. They also keep the IBOs (owned by their clients who have started companies, their PFs and monitors, instructors, tech support have companies or are friends with those they do) and keep them with work and intervals. and give you nothing. Oh and the monitors on the calls are your course trainers and all own companies. So, to ignore you in a class and specifically focused on those they want to succeed. Why? So, that those they know keep their sow and money. One hand washes another! Arise thinks people are dumb.