Argosy University / omg help

WI, US Review updated:

someone help! I made the decision being young with no family to back me up to enroll to this school, it has horrible complaints and I don't know if I am making the right decision. Does anyone have any experience with argosy? if so I would love to hear you story good or bad before I make the biggest decision of my life! I also heard they are not accredited?

Comments

• As
      Nov 20, 2012

Get out while you still can. I have been enrolled in Argosy for almost 2 years. They keep my Pell Grants, which are supposed to be for my living expenses, then give me a lousy $1200 which I have to pay back. Their instructors ARE NOT educated. They are not trained. It is pathetic. I am filing suit against them right now to get back the over $26, 000 in federal loans they have defrauded from me. Get out before you are as deep in debt as I am!!

• Ta
      May 09, 2013

dont do it! it is fraud! i am in a situation with this college, where i am going to sue!

• St
      May 07, 2014

Seek another school. The tuition is to HIGH...disseration process is ridiculous.

Oct 19, 2015

Please, please don't ever go to this school - or this will be the biggest mistake of your life, From the department Chair to professors - all they care about is how to nickel and dime students. They don't care about their students. They raise the GPA for Grad students - at 3.0 (although I didn't have a problem about this - I have a 3.75) which is not realistic especially for those working full time. My classmate got kicked out after failing to meet her GPA - and this after she was made to take out more debts so she can sign up for more classes - classes that are not even needed for her masters program. Poor thing, after she took those unnecessary classes got kicked out anyway