Aramex International / service

1 Qatar

I have a shipment tracking number [protected] from China to Qatar and it was booked on 13th dec 2017 and from that dated till today which is 26th dec 2017 was in HK whare house for no reason. On 26th it show's departure on website and till date which is 29th Dec 2017 the status is the same. Now the interesting part is the shipment arrived to qatar on 27th Dec 2017 @ 7 pm and system does not have inbound scan till date and when I call the customer service they are telling me that the shipment didn't arrive where as the package is under clearance as per the operation team manager Mr Hatim. I have been chasing from 10 days for this package requesting them to give urgent deliver cause I have an event in today 29th Dec 2017 and I need the package but still they are not able to locate the parcel saying they have 1000 of packages so they can't find it. It's a real joke that Aramex is not a courier company it's a ship line service which they don't know with them selfs what's going on.

Guys some of them might have got good service but honestly don't use Aramex as they are not professional.

Mo