Aquaguard Sensa, Blue G / Aquaguard Sensa G water purifier

1 India Review updated:

Hi, I am in Bangalore, Airport Raod. I bought a Eureka Forbes water Purifier nearly 4 months back. They had mentioned at the time of sales that they provide the best service to the customer. In my case nobody came for the service after which they were supposed to do. Then suddenly my machine reported some fault. I made a complaint to the toll free number and they gave me a code number. They told the same day a person would visit me and solve the problem.

Nobody turned up. I used to call almost everyday, and had to describe the entire problem regularly. Even, I tried to talk to Service Manager Mr. Achuthan (in Bangalore) to escalate the issue but the person who picks up the phone gives some excuses and tells that they are going to immediately take an action and will call back or send a person. But nothing happens. It is kind of absolutely no use buything this product because even after buying this product, you will keep on buying the water and (I spent Rs. 18, 000 for this water purifier) you will feel like you have been cheated and your money has been looted.
It is pathetic after sales service of Aquaguard. I would request you all to please don't buy this product. Go for some other brand but for your money sake please don't buy Aquaguard.
Rahul Srivastava
Vibhutipura Main Road
Annasandra Palya
Bangalore

Comments

• La
      30th of Apr, 2011

Aquaguard sensa is one of the worst product, I bought the same in chennai, their service is the worst, I think this machine is a failiur, we should report this to media, my machine is less than 6 months old and there is some chemical leakage .

• Dh
      27th of Mar, 2012

Yes it is true but in my case they provide the service but after service my aquaguard stop providing me water. Now from last 1 week i m bringing mineral water from outside and the engineers are still unable to slove my issue. What the expert engineer they have.
    Dhiraj wagle
    Vasai Mumbai

• Eu
      9th of Apr, 2012

Dear Mr. Dhiraj,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and would like to help resolve this issue on priority basis.
    We have made a note of your complaint and request you to kindly provide us with your Customer ID Number, Address and contact details so that we can look into the matter.

For any further assistance, please feel free to write in.

Regards,
    Eureka Forbes Team

• Eu
      17th of May, 2012

Dear Mr. Dhiraj,

We have not heard from you for a while now. We would like to resolve your issue, incase you are still facing a problem. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,