Aquabliss.co.uk / They delivered damaged order

1 DL1 4PQDarlington, England, Durham, United Kingdom Review updated:

I ordered tap and some bathroom accessories from the company www.aquabliss.co.uk. I got info, receipt and the delivery was on time, but the ordered was damaged. I immediately contacted the seller and asked if they could change it or provide refund, but they refused and stopped to reply to my other messages. Total scam, so don’t buy from them and post comments about your experience with this company.

Da
Jul 6, 2014

Comments

• Aq
      7th of Jul, 2014

We have no customers outside the UK and Europe, this user is in the United States. We need proof of purchase, please remove the review until this is verified as a genuine customer.

• Mr
      11th of Aug, 2014

I totally agree with the previous review. Aquabliss are a scam;

They sell damaged goods and then refuse to refund you. They
    sent us a cracked shower tray and despite sending them all the photographic evidence they asked for, they still refused to refund us. The shower tray was delivered on a Thursday and it was reported to them (in a reasonable amount of time) as damaged when the packing was removed on the Monday. The crack wasn't visible until the packaging was removed.
    A complete rip-off. Their reason for not refunding me was that we didn't tell them about the damage within a reasonable time. It was delivered on a Thursday and they were informed the following Monday morning. Is that not within a reasonable time??

• So
      26th of Jul, 2015

I agree.
    Aquabliss was a massive disappointment, even though I received my bathroom units after 6+ weeks. My order didn't arrive, so I called. It turned out that the courier had dropped the palette. I was then told they where out of stock and it would take a couple of weeks. To keep it short, after 40+ phone calls and nearly 5 weeks later 2 further delivery took place but also damaged. I finally went to the depo and picked it up myself. I have the unit fitted now but with all the stress, delays and complaint from the plumber, I wish I never ordered from them. I made a formal complaint but they didn't care. The customer service team are terrible in giving you information and I feel that every call I made, they where just buying time for the delay.

DO NOT USE THEM!!!

• Re
      20th of Dec, 2015

Never never never purchase anything from this company!! they are liar, they would send you the wrong item and persuade you this is what you ordered, with picture evidence that where not even on their website!! crooks!!! ...Even the worst of the company has better customer service than aquabliss!!! avoid this company!!!

• Ty
      14th of Jul, 2016

After them messing up a collection/deliver address to swap over an item they A) wanted £106 delivery THEN wanted another £104 because they shipped it to the wrong depot.

Their 'contracted' delivery company is a mess, they can't be relied upon and will fail to deliver at the time specified - if at all. The whole experience left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and hopefully a few people will read this and save themselves the agony.

You get what you pay for in this case - cowboys.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

19th of Jan, 2017

More of the same - just wish I'd read some reviews before I went near them! They delivered a cracked shower tray and, as with the earlier reviewer, refused to refund it as they said we hadn't checked it within a reasonable time. It was left, wrapped, until the bathroom fitter was ready to fit it and he discovered the crack as soon as he unwrapped it. We are left £120 out of pocket and with a cracked shower tray we have to dispose of. I have tried to speak to them about it and they are just rude. Please, please don't anyone go near them.

• Ra
      21st of Apr, 2017

SAME disappointment! Worst Customer service ever!!! they don't care about anything. even though the advertise 10 years warranty they are just having a laugh they you report a problem!

• De
      11th of Sep, 2017

Appalling customer service, would definitely not use again. So unhelpful the company is a disgrace!