Apria / neglegence
One hand does not know what the other is doing thats for sure, they told me i had to get a prescription. I had my doctor send in a fax to get a small breathing tank. I called the next day they said they never got the fax I called my doctor they said theyd fax it and they did i called Apria the next day and they said they hadnt gotten anything but when the guy got there to deliver the tanks he just gave me the pulse top. I told him they hadnt sent out a therapist yet that they hadnt even supposeldy gotten the fax he said they told me to bring it out and barly showed me how to use the thing. So i just called medicare and they said that is not the way they should do it. APRIA sucks and they jsut dont care they do.
More Apria Complaints & Reviews
- Apria Healthcare - inefficiency / obfuscation 
- Apria Healthcare - beware! 
- Apria Healthcare - illegal practices 
- Apria Healthcare - scam 
- Apria Healthcare - customer service/service 
- Apria Healthcare Group - pediatric wheelchair
- Apria Healthcare Group - wrong water chamber
- Apria Healthcare Group - cpap supplies
- Apria Healthcare Group - billings
- Apria Healthcare Group - horrible beyond words! total disgrace.