Applebee's Restaurants / customer service
On Oct.12, 2018, my family and I went to Applebee's on 1005 NW 13th st. in Gainesville Florida. I walked in Applebee's with 10 (20) we ordered our meal and our total came up 81.71 my husband paid the bill. I asked the waitress for change for a 20, so I could leave a tip she took my 20 and gave me change and then came back later and said I didn't give her the 20.00. We went back and forth about the money. Eventual my husband gave her another 20. Service was okay but I don't appreciate being cheated out of my money.
More Applebee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Applebees - poor customer service and management! 
- Applebee's - unfairly treated employee 
- Applebees - bad customer service and food! 
- Applebees - unprofessional employee relationship 
- Applebee's - is unable to provide nutritional information! 
- Applebee's Restaurants - service/kitchen/cleaning tables
- Applebee's Restaurant - unethical behavior
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad not made the way it was advertised
- Applebee's Restaurants - bartender cussing, berating apparently a friend/local person to the bar.
- Applebee's Restaurants - salad preparation