Applebee's - Arnold, MO / bad quality food and service!

Applebee's in Arnold Missouri. Me and my family went in there to eat. And boy let me tell you what that place was a real joke we ordered a bacon cheese burger and i couldnt eat it cause it was like eating shoe leather i took 2 bites and couldn't eat anymore. I told the sever i wanted onion rings with my hamburger. He brought me french fries instead i order my niece chicken strips and onion rings he bought french fries with that order. He then brought me onions rings already in to the meal little to late. For that my mother in law ordered a nachos nuevo and she maybe of had two bites of cheese and hamburger in it. It was mainly nacho chips. And your shrimp diner says lightly breaded oh yea so crunch couldnt hardly eat it. Pretty bad when you spend good money for food like that. I work hard for my money and i hate to throw it out the window so easy. Maybe your company ought to send secret people in them places and really see what goes on in your businesses its really ashame.

Comments

Kr
  18th of Sep, 2007

totally agree with ya on this one .. I went there with my mom and we both ordered shrimp w/ spinach and it came to us horrible .. the shrimp was boiled instead of BROILED and there was crumbled up bacon on top and it was sooo greasy that it didn't say there was suppose to be bacon in the salad .. applebees is sucking and that's a shame cause it USED to be a great place to eat

Me
  22nd of Dec, 2007

Ty
  3rd of Dec, 2008

"No, no, no. Applebee's is a supurb eatery. It is very unfair to be so cynical just because you order one meal and find it unpleasant. I know for a fact that Applebee's serves some of the FINEST quality food in a family eatery. People please get a life and be kind to Applebee's."

lol, i cant believe you would say that. Applebees in Arnold has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy downhill. the only time i will ever eat there is if they have half off appetizers after 9. no way will i pay full price for food there and no way will i ever buy regular entrees there. im surprised it hasnt gone out of business. the servers suck and get everything wrong. one time i didnt even leave a tip it was so bad, and i always leave a tip even if you suck. Theres so many other places to get good food and service. 54 street, TGI Fridays, hell even Steak N Shake.

Applebees=crap food and service

As
  27th of May, 2009

G o To The Applebees in Fenton, It is WAYYY Better, and if you smoke there is a smoking section, but other than that their Steak is Delicious, especially the bourbon street and the Sirloin