Apple Retail Store — customer service
Employees at the Apple Retail store in Delaware are shockingly arrogant when it comes to interacting with the customer. The old adage of "the customer is always right" does not apply to the business model of this store. Today while in the store, I witnessed a teenage showing a lack of respect to a more mature customer. Not only did the teenage did not know how to escalate the customer's concern but she showed a stubbornness that is all too familiar with parents who have teenagers who think that they are the world. The customer who was being verbally assaulted by the teenager went to find the manager. As I was accompanying the customer to find the manager, I thought that the situation would be resolved. Boy was I wrong! The manager lacked managerial skills and did not have the ability to amend a relationship with a customer. The manager failed to see the value a customer brings to the store. Furthermore, the manager failed to listen to what the customer was saying. He focused on minor points and did not understand the major complaint of the customer. Instead of taking the initiative to inform the customer that he will handle the situation (as is customary of most retail stores) he asked the customer what he should do.
This experience has showed me that Apple, though an innovator in consumer electronics, is not concerned with the value of a customer. Apple is turning society into mindless computer systems and heartless humans.
More Apple Retail Store Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - iphone 5s, black spot on my phone screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - diytrade.com fraud/scam/cheat/theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple India Pvt Ltd - cheating and looting
- Apple Ipod Shuffle - buyer beware, no matter how popular the product is! 
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Iphone Store - I didn't get the product
- Apple - disappointed
- Apple Store - iphone 5s