Apple iTunes / they apparently just take money for something you did not authorize

United States Review updated:

When I checked my bank balance today I saw this charge from chase morgan. I did not authorize a charge to them for this amount. They apparently just take money for something you did not authorize. As I am on social security disability, this will cause me undo costs that I cannot afford.

Sr

Comments

• Re
      Oct 11, 2012

Apple I tunes store charged in my credit card today 10-11-12 of $26.98. I wanna know were is this coming from. I didn't buy anything from I tunes, please help me on this matter.

• Da
      Dec 21, 2012

On 12/21/2012 I too was charge $3.21 for nothing I ordered. I checked on Itunes/Support/cc and found no orders from 90 days to 18 months. The phones numbers given is just a big run around just to piss you off and say forget it. I will not let this happen I will get to the bottom of this unitl I get answers or just keep posting...

• Jd
      May 17, 2013

On May 9th my bank account was charged 5 different charges for $20.00 EACH for a total of $100.00. I was also charged the standard $1.00 which is not a problem. Since I have no idea what the $100 was for how do I get rid of it: I have not signed up for any apps.

Peter DeYoung
    757-543-9430
    Chesapeake,
    VA

• Jd
      May 17, 2013

I would like to know the answer to my question and find out how I can get reimbursed.

• Sh
      Jan 25, 2014

I did not order iTunes and I was charged 14.99 on 1-13-14. I do not want iTunes so either delete iTunes and return my . Again I do not want iTunes