Apple Iphone3gs / fraud

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

tony jarad/kevin reid both these people are scam artsit

tony jarad will take you moey and run he is just a fraud he will get a few pcs of iphone from the retail shops and send them to you then he will take your money but never ship your stock. dont trust him at all he is nothing but a theif the australian police fraud dept is after him if you have any dealings with this person or company please put your contact info here as we are putting a huge case against him for all the people he has scammed

Comments

• Lo
      20th of Jul, 2009

Can you please contact me via email express.stocktrade@gmail.com.
    Is his supplier real and did you meet Kevin Reid? Is he associated with Kevin Reid as this man doesn't have a good record according to other consumers. Please contact me.

21st of Jul, 2009

scammedbyappleiphoneking, i've contacted the police in Melbourne, you have exaggerated your story a tad little dont you think? I've ordered more than once and have always recieved my stock...so what is the real story behind your dealings with this company? If this person has done so many people wrong and defrauded them, his name would be plastered all over the internet. Especially for those of us he supplies to in Australia...us Aussies dont take being ripped off very well! Maybe he has pissed you off for some reason. You havent really explained what happened in this thread and are ignoring my emails, so I take it you are bitter about a deal or this company doesnt want to deal with you and you have taken it upon yourself to slander them. Like I said, I have dealings with this company and have not been duped in anyway.

• Er
      25th of Jul, 2009

I only heard negative things about Kevin Reid. He's constantly changing his number. I found out one of his numbers he was calling me from was from a payphone in Toronto Canada.

Tony Jarad is unprofessional and never keeps delivery dates. Make sure to deal with these people via www.escrow.com or some third party company to manage the funds. Don't trust them b/c they never have inventory.

26th of Jul, 2009

e-roberts
    are you saying you've never received stock from Tony Jarad's company? I know the stock is pre-ordered from the manufacturer in China...i do know there can be delays when getting the stock when its pre-ordered as mine took at least 2 weeks to get.
    Do you know any associates of Tony Jarad that I should be concerned about? Does he actually have ties with Kevin Reid cause he doesnt sound like a good person to have ties with!

• Er
      29th of Jul, 2009

Yes, Kevin Reid is his main point of contact in the US. Kevin is a old, grumpy, pushy, lying man. No, I have never received any phones from Tony Jarad's company "Apple Iphone King", he never could meet delivery schedules. Kevin and Tony always went around my back after I brought customers to them! They are not professional business men!

• Bu
      4th of Aug, 2009

i have recived my stock from apple iphone king with no problems e-roberts you are the scamer you take peoples money and never deliver the goods so why are you slandering other people to get your self out of the ### go and get a life
    you blame other people all the time i have been told about you e-roberts, kevin reid is a broker thats all so what is your problem you lie to people about you car crash you are full of ### the person that had a car crash was another broker not you i know so dont lie

• Bu
      4th of Aug, 2009

scammedbyappleiphoneking

you sound bitter are you the guy from texas the one who lied about your dealings and the one who scamed people out of $300, 000.00 usd is your name nick and from jardoo llc your name is all over the internet no wonder why appleiphoneking does not want to deal with you i waited 4 weeks for my stock tony jarad rang me a few times a week to keep me upto date so what is your problem, you sound very bitter because the deal did not go your way
    you suck maybe people should slander your name all over the internet, so people know who you realy are

• Ap
      3rd of Sep, 2009

Buyer09 is Tony & Noelle Jarad hiding behind a bogus buyer. scammedbyappleiphoneking is speaking the truth about Tony Jarad and Apple Iphone King. They have comitted fraud with alot of people overseas and also in Australia.
    Do not deal with them.
    Soon they will find their faces all over the tv stations nationwide for defrauding alot of people. They have no honor or morals. Noelle is a fat blonde poor excuse for a female and tony Jarad is a fat bald short excuse of a male. tony jarad cheated on his wife with a prostitute in melbourne when he entertained us. Its all on video of his infidelity. theyve even ripped off another two people within australia. they were given the chance and benefit of doubt by one of their unsuspecting buyers to refund money and they have refused. Do Not deal with Tony Jarad or Noelle Jarad aka Apple Iphone King or Noelle Superstores. They are fraudsters and have blamed everyone else..meanwhile theyve ripped over $350, 000 from alot of people. Alot of chargebacks have been done also and have left other buyers in the hold. If you've been scammed by these two poor excuses for human beings, contact the victorian police in Melbourne. Email me for details.