Anytime Fitness / they ripped me off

I signed up at a local Anytime Fitness in Denver Colorado on May 6, 2008 and was only able to work out for 2 weeks. On May 29, 2008 the owner (Glenn Alvarez) packed up and left town. They even waited to cash my check until the day after they left and now I am out of luck! I filed complaints with the Attorney General, but nothing will ever be done cause they didn’t steal enough money from me!

The Anytime Fitness Corporate Office did nothing to help me either.

Make sure you know who you are doing business with!

Va

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008

Don't ever sign up with Anytime Fitness. They are a scam.

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2009

Anytime Fitness is a complete rip-off. I shared a similar experience here in Missouri.

• Co
      16th of Sep, 2009

Who (exactly = if anyone) did you speak to at Anytime Fitness Corporate??
    I can't imagine this large franchise (rated #1) with 1, 000+ worldwide locations www.anytimefitness.com is as you say.

• Co
      19th of Nov, 2009

Typical...

Complain and then not answer to your complaint when questioned.

It's amazing how many people share in misery to try to make themselves feel better?

Anytime Fitness is the BEST choice for fitness and positive minded (non-complainers) agree!

16th of Dec, 2009

Couldn't agree more. And Anytime Fitness Corporate? So far removed from these franchises that they couldn't care less. It's just money in the bank to them. Check out my store @ http://876newbold.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/anytime-fitness-fails-at-abcs/

20th of Aug, 2018
    Anytime Fitness - Fraudulent Lease to cancel membership
    Dekalb, Illinois

I know someone who committed fraud made a fake lease to cancel membership at anytime fitness in Dekalb Illinois and switch to another gym fitworks or know athletic republic in Dekalb illinois.
    Name is James Crime
    Phone number 3123204266
    Lives in James Court Aparments and still libes in Dekalb.

• Sh
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Anytime Fitness - about a. v
    NEW DELHI
    India

I have taken one year membership of your gym at 1 ring road lajpat nagar and sorry to say that A.C is useless evetyday i ask them to on the A. C but of no use. Iam fedup please help. Iam doing Cardio and its dificult to do on 22 or 24 temperature.

• Kr
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Anytime Fitness - money coming out of my account
    Wangaratta
    Victoria
    Australia

my contract expired on the 10th oct 2017 and yet still your taking money out of my account which I rang up last year Wangaratta fitness centre to stop

• Sh
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Anytime Fitness - old equipment!!
    New Orleans
    Louisiana

This place needs new up dated equipment!! Even Youfit is coming harder then this !! This place has the same equipment from 7 yrs. Ago price go's up an the contract makes you think 🤔 [censored]

( Tired mad customer )