Anytime Fitness / they ripped me off
I signed up at a local Anytime Fitness in Denver Colorado on May 6, 2008 and was only able to work out for 2 weeks. On May 29, 2008 the owner (Glenn Alvarez) packed up and left town. They even waited to cash my check until the day after they left and now I am out of luck! I filed complaints with the Attorney General, but nothing will ever be done cause they didn’t steal enough money from me!
The Anytime Fitness Corporate Office did nothing to help me either.
Make sure you know who you are doing business with!
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership
- anytimefitness.com - personal training refund
- Anytime Fitness - bad behavior of staff
- Anytime Fitness - owner is a bully