Anytime Fitness / they ripped me off

I signed up at a local Anytime Fitness in Denver Colorado on May 6, 2008 and was only able to work out for 2 weeks. On May 29, 2008 the owner (Glenn Alvarez) packed up and left town. They even waited to cash my check until the day after they left and now I am out of luck! I filed complaints with the Attorney General, but nothing will ever be done cause they didn’t steal enough money from me!

The Anytime Fitness Corporate Office did nothing to help me either.

Make sure you know who you are doing business with!

Va

Comments

11th of Nov, 2008

Don't ever sign up with Anytime Fitness. They are a scam.

• Da
      1st of Mar, 2009

Anytime Fitness is a complete rip-off. I shared a similar experience here in Missouri.

• Co
      16th of Sep, 2009

Who (exactly = if anyone) did you speak to at Anytime Fitness Corporate??
    I can't imagine this large franchise (rated #1) with 1, 000+ worldwide locations www.anytimefitness.com is as you say.

• Co
      19th of Nov, 2009

Typical...

Complain and then not answer to your complaint when questioned.

It's amazing how many people share in misery to try to make themselves feel better?

Anytime Fitness is the BEST choice for fitness and positive minded (non-complainers) agree!

16th of Dec, 2009

Couldn't agree more. And Anytime Fitness Corporate? So far removed from these franchises that they couldn't care less. It's just money in the bank to them. Check out my store @ http://876newbold.wordpress.com/2009/12/16/anytime-fitness-fails-at-abcs/