antivirus 360 / Misleading business practices
After the software took control of my computer and filling me full of inaccurate information pertaining to the supposed viruses my computer contained, I submitted to the pressure I was under and purchased the Antivirus 360 software. Thinking my computer would suffer irrreversible damage due to all of the viruses that this software said that I had, and because I could not get rid of the pop up windows that took control of my computer I had no choice but to pay the one time fee of $60.00. So I thought... Within one month my debit card was charged the initial $60.00, then a couple weeks later two charges appeared on the same day for $19.99. So now I am up to $99.98 and know of no way to contact the company to resolve this problem. Can they not be held liable for false advertising and/or computer kidnapping? When the pop up alerts started to appear I could no longer use my computer until I paid for the software. I was held captive!
Seriously, the software is no good and I am being swindled out of money every month.
What can I do?
More antivirus 360 Complaints & Reviews
- Anti-Virus 360 Software or supportsignsupportsecuritysolutions.com - PAID 79.90 FOR ANTI-VIRUS 360 SOFTWARE. NEVER RECEIVED. #'s were fake 
- antivirus 360 - Antivirus 360 scam 
- antivirus 360 - fraud 
- anti virus 360 - SCAM 
- antivirus 360 - Fraud/Scam 
- 360 Total Security - premium version of 360 security anti virus
- 360 Total Security - I inadvertently clicked on this site and they are holding me hostage to purchase the software 
- 360 Total Security - Program deleted automatically 
- antivirus 360 - refund - I was scamed! 
- ANTIVIRUS 360 software - received nill paid $156 for software