Anchor House Financial / deceived and lied to and never got a response from any homeowner

United States, Michigan, Grandville
Anchor House Financial
132 Grand Village Ct.
Phone: 6164274816
I spoke with a woman named Erica. I explained to her that I was looking for a home in the Lowell, MI zipcode 49331 area to keep children in the same school district. She explained to me that there were 13 listings within. After paying the 250 dollars I was able to use their search engine. When doing so I only found 1 home within. Also they stated to send as many letters as possible to owners of homes in forclosure from their listings. They said they would refund my money if I show written proof of 3 denials from homowners. The catch or problem is that no homeowners even respond at all. I sent over 10 letters with no response. I want a full refund for the blatant lie about 13 homes being within the 49331. This Erica woman lied and deceived me to get a payment. This is the worst kind of scam possible because it preys on weak homeless people's money that simply want to gain some stability for their children.
Aug 8, 2015