Ancestry.com / expensive trail
I didnt read the fine print. Please, read the fine print. I just got charged $80 for a $12.95/mo trial deal - they charge you all at once. You can't get a refund because they say you need to cancel within 7 days - which is one week into the 2 week 'free' trial. Yeah, they saw me coming. Important: YOU MUST CALL TO CANCEL, otherwise they will still bill you later too. I thought i had cancelled but called to confirm, and sure enough had not.
The company made no effort to 'remind' me to cancel my subscription, which leads me to belive they are hoping you forget. I bounced a check because of this charge. Stupid me. Please dont fall for this too.
More Ancestry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ancestry.com - Scam and fraud 
- Ancestry.com - deleting account 
- Ancestry.com - Impossible cancellation of a registered guest 
- Mfi Family Ancestry / Ancestry.com - Credit card fraud! 
- Ancestry.com - credit card fraud 
- Ancestry.com - Will not send an invoice or receipt
- Ancestry.com - Site Upgrade 
- Ancestry.com - very poor customer service 
- Ancestry - ancestry.com dna test/ results 
- AncestrybyDNA.com - They provided only some general details