AN & Associates Florence Scovel / non-receipt of goods, given a fake tracking number

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a pair of Original Furroshi Wrapper shoes on 11 July 2017. Paid by PayPal $56.94 including postage.

To date (08.26.17) they have not been received, & when I emailed the company I was given a tracking number which has not been recognised by the Royal Mail, so I can only conclude that it is fake.

Transaction ID : 66K69907GD331771X
Invoice ID : c[protected].1

I want the shoes, or a refund, by 1 September 2017

Ja
Aug 26, 2017

Comments

• St
      5th of Apr, 2018

This comany is a scam. Have not received my merchandise as of 04/05 (order on 02/11).

• Th
      9th of Apr, 2018

I ORDER SOME SEEDS FROM PARKS SEED COMPANY. I DONT KNOW HOW AN&ASSOCIATES GOT THE ORDER AND WAS PAY FOR IT THUR PAY-PAL I WOULD LIKE THE FUNDS RETURNED.

INVOICE # C924455108663.1 TRANSACTION ID #35201434RB372661R

AMOUNT WITH SHIPPING $99.84 PHONE NUMBER #800-400-0388

• Sk
      19th of May, 2018

I ordered a Perfect Groom Vacuum on March 15, 2018 for $46.94. I received part of the product a while ago, but still have not received the rest of the vacuum. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS! Transaction ID: 2HJ11464OXO60521S Invoice ID:
    c2501130190908.1. Ridiculous. I either want the product or my money refunded.

• Fo
      18th of Jun, 2018

Purchased a 2 pack of car accessories and only received a single. Paid via PayPal and file claim. A N & Associates states they had verification of delivery and offered no compensation. PayPal closed the claim and I basically paid double for one item. WORST COMPANY EVERY!

• Li
      21st of Jun, 2018

I have also been scammed. I paid with Pay Pal so I thought the company was legit. I don't even know their email because I got no conformation email. so I can't mail them to ask what is happening. Pay pal tells me to talk to them but I have no contact info. Does anyone tell me their contact info please. Thank you