AN & Associates Florence Scovel / non-receipt of goods, given a fake tracking number

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I ordered a pair of Original Furroshi Wrapper shoes on 11 July 2017. Paid by PayPal $56.94 including postage.

To date (08.26.17) they have not been received, & when I emailed the company I was given a tracking number which has not been recognised by the Royal Mail, so I can only conclude that it is fake.

Transaction ID : 66K69907GD331771X
Invoice ID : c14901733704.1

I want the shoes, or a refund, by 1 September 2017

Ja
Aug 26, 2017

Comments

• St
      5th of Apr, 2018

This comany is a scam. Have not received my merchandise as of 04/05 (order on 02/11).

• Th
      9th of Apr, 2018

I ORDER SOME SEEDS FROM PARKS SEED COMPANY. I DONT KNOW HOW AN&ASSOCIATES GOT THE ORDER AND WAS PAY FOR IT THUR PAY-PAL I WOULD LIKE THE FUNDS RETURNED.

INVOICE # C924455108663.1 TRANSACTION ID #35201434RB372661R

AMOUNT WITH SHIPPING $99.84 PHONE NUMBER #800-400-0388

• Sk
      19th of May, 2018

I ordered a Perfect Groom Vacuum on March 15, 2018 for $46.94. I received part of the product a while ago, but still have not received the rest of the vacuum. IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS! Transaction ID: 2HJ11464OXO60521S Invoice ID:
    c2501130190908.1. Ridiculous. I either want the product or my money refunded.

• Fo
      18th of Jun, 2018

Purchased a 2 pack of car accessories and only received a single. Paid via PayPal and file claim. A N & Associates states they had verification of delivery and offered no compensation. PayPal closed the claim and I basically paid double for one item. WORST COMPANY EVERY!

• Li
      21st of Jun, 2018

I have also been scammed. I paid with Pay Pal so I thought the company was legit. I don't even know their email because I got no conformation email. so I can't mail them to ask what is happening. Pay pal tells me to talk to them but I have no contact info. Does anyone tell me their contact info please. Thank you

• Al
      14th of Oct, 2018

@Linustheferret I have an samilar issue. You can make a claim at PayPal. PayPal set up a platform talk to this seller. They donit coop for sure. Then escalate this claim. PayPal will take over talk to them. Trying get this solved. My issue is in processing. The same company. PayPal calcaulate the claim for this company now due to their claims. I suggest all the victims should speak out and get this seller banned.

• 12
      7th of Nov, 2018

@Linustheferret Same paid with pay pal, received payment confirmation from pay pal they say 1-3 days shipping, once they have your money delivery date gets extended due to high demand. Pay pal is not so secure had another problem with Blue Jay tickets never received them either.

• Ro
      21st of Oct, 2018

faulty red copper 5 minute chef over heating burns items very very dangeruss smoke every where- ban the seller-yours sincerely R FRAME

• Oh
      7th of Nov, 2018

Hello All.
    I ordered a Hoodie online from A N & ASSOCIATES FLORENCESCOVE -Mid October.

I have a Phone Number ( 1-(800) 400-0388 and have called about the item purchased with no response.
    The phone response has been that they are closed, without mention of hours.
    I will keep trying or seek a refund

8th of Nov, 2018

I ordered 8 LED Flame Lamps, and I received half of my order. All published phone numbers are not working. MY Transaction # 6UM82926M3058482W. if I don't hear back within a week, I will seek other means of recovery. Please act ASAP.

9th of Nov, 2018

They are the worst company ever. I ordered the laser lights to use this Christmas. It finally arrived but did not work. I have been going through hell to get a refund and they keep sending me the same email over and over again. Do not buy anything from the company! They advertise on FB all the time and spend our money on that!