Having problems with AN & Associates?

2740 Slough St.

India
615 Rambaug Lane, SV Road, Poisar, Borivali West, Mumbai, Maharashta

Complaints & Reviews

wireless earbuds

Received the earbuds and they don't charge or sync together. I sent 5 emails and no response. Good thing I...

recorder

I ordered this recorder Jan 16, 2019 and have received it. It was a gift for someone. HOWEVER it is not what...

neck light for knitting

I ordered a set of 4 lights that were designed to wear around your neck for knitting and other hand work...

frog fountain

I ordered the solar powered frog fountain on January 3, 2019. I received the solar powered pump on February 10, 2019 but not the rest of the fountain. I have tried calling during listed business hours and always get a recording stating you are closed. My invoice # is [protected].1. I would like the rest of my order. If this isn't possible than a refund. I am expecting your response soon.

ws-858 karaoke microphone

I have tried several times to email you regarding the missing audio cable, for the MS-858 Karaoke Microphone I ordered.
I did get the charging cord but I did NOT get the audio cable.
This is the information advertised-----Package included: 1 x Microphone 1 x Charging Cable 1 x Audio Cable
I have called [protected] & it says it is not a working number!!
I have called [protected] today Wed. Feb. 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time & it says you are closed!!

I need to know if you are going to send me the audio card or if I should return it for a full refund.
Please let me know ASAP.
Dixie Olson

[protected]

shower kit for bathing

I ordered a very nice shower kit for for bathing, for my wife, for her birthday. It took over 2 weeks for it...

vhs to dvd

I purchased this Nov. 27, 2018. I never received my product until January 2019. I tried to use it and it i...

returned item-received no refund

PayPal Credit Make a PayPal Credit payment Ship to Karen Childs 87826 Limpit Ln Florence, OR...

This company took almost 2 months to deliver my order,
I only got a response from them when I involved Pay Pal in a complaint on my behalf
When the heated gloves did arrive they were Not what I had ordered
I was under the impression I was receiving the re chargeable USB battery operated gloves
NOT battery operated one's DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU CAN AVOID IT
Trying to get a refund
Mjanzer

socks from compression.com

Invoice #[protected].1 and transaction id, 998506474n836091j
I ordered a set of 6 compression socks on jan. 5, 2019. I have yet to receive them. Payment was made through paypal. I contacted my compression socks.com with this concern and received an automated response that they would get back to me as soon as possible. That was over 10 days ago. If I do not receive my order within the next 10 days, I will contact paypal and cancel payment.

• Be
    Beverly wendling May 03, 2019

i was charged from my bank a total of $33.27 for socks i didn't ordered and believe it or not the socks arrived in the mail and i still didn't order them. I am sending them back but want my money put back in bank.

I didn't order this item

I received in the mail today a pair of wireless earbuds; I did not order this item nor do I want it. I did...

heated gloves

They do NOT work!!! Also was charged for shipping from FREE SHIPPING...nothing but an exchange of...

heated gloves

Orderd 2 pair... 12.10.18. (with PayPal..($88.93) Never received them. I want. A refund from this BBB RATED. F. SCAMER ...these were Christmas gifts for hunting members in our family it was embarrass ing that their gifts did not arrive. Once I Googled company I was even more pissed that I had like a fool not checked before ordering...I am on a fixed SS INCOME and I need my money back.

duplicate order

I ordered one set of knitting lights in Oct, 2018. It never arrived. I ordered another set in Dec. 2018. The...

electric battery powered gloves

The gloves I ordered were supposed to be gloves heated with use of USB battery charger. I received chargeable...

heated vest

Buyers BEWARE. I ordered a heated vest through this company advertising on Facebook. I had no idea the default company is in China. The vest arrived, however, it did not work. I filed a complaint with the company and Paypal. I was advised to return the vest to what appears to be a bogus address somewhere in NY. The item was shipped 3-day priority on December 26 with 3-day shipping. I am now receiving e-mails from someone at the company names Sarrah P. who keeps saying they will issue a refund once they can confirm the shipment, despite the fact that I have provided a copy of the shipping receipt from the USPS. At this point, I have escalated a complaint with Paypal to try and receive a refund. I highly recommend consumers NOT do business with this company or risk being ripped off.

knitting and crochet lamps

I ordered 4 of the knitting and crochet lamps on November 1st order number 14307 have corresponded with Rama Deals Jessica H., Emily C. and Isabella F. by email 22 times about my order. I requested a refund of my money $46.94 on December 14 2018 as wanted these items for Christmas presents and your company couldn't fill my order. Since they weren't going to be here by Christmas just wanted a refund of my money. But have gotten no response back about refunding my money. Tried to call he phone number on your web page and no one answered. Since Christmas is past I would just like my money refunded

heated gloves

After a month I finally received my order on December 26th. Of course that isn't the end of my complaint. These were Christmas presents that I didn't get in time. Now the problem is that they are not the sizes I ordered. Can't get ahold of anyone because the phone number [protected] has a recording that simple states that they are closed! Doesn't list their hours! Emailed them also at [protected]@freeshipdeals.com. This is the only response I have received
Thanks for reaching out! Our support team will check your message (61904) and work on your request. Please allow 1-2 business days to receive a response. To help us assist you faster, please respond to this email with your order number. If you haven't placed an order, you can disregard this. We appreciate your patience!

To add additional comments, you may reply to this email.
Doesn't seem like good business practices! I have filed a dispute with my Paypal account.

John Blazier Dec 31, 2018

I have not received my heated gloves, no tracking number, I located there phone number 1-800-400-0388, I called the message told me that they were closed, tried again today they said the number was out of service. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, ALL I HAVE SEEN IN COMENTS IS BADDDDDDDDDDD.

• Po
    PollyWoggy Jan 04, 2019

I also ordered the heated electric gloves - in early November!!! I received them a few days AFTER Christmas (of course, they were supposed to be a Christmas gift for my boyfriend.) I contacted them several times during the 6 weeks it took to get them...they just kept saying they had more orders than anticipated.
    Now, to add insult to injury, I ordered an XL and received a SMALL/MEDIUM!! I hate to even contact this company and wait another 6 weeks for a resolution :( Will see if my Paypal account can resolve this.

• Ko
    Korry Brehm Jan 12, 2019

I purchased as well on December 5th and haven't received my order. Paid through PayPal but that hasn't been much help. I am furious, I have tried several different emails without any help. I think I was screwed out of $50.00! This company sucks!!

ponytail hat - brown

I purchased a white pony tail women's soft knit hat and they sent me a brown one. In the package they didn't...

iscan instant portable scanner

I ordered an I Scan Instant Portable Scanner through a face book add in early November, company not known. I payed for it through Pay Pal 0n the 7th November 2018. Pay Pal payment details ecom Purch [protected] NZD 7650 $107.52.
Purchase price was US$68.94.
The order number that was provided was 10693
Contact information was Shipping address was
Graham Pope
23 Colemans Road
MBH
Blenheim7201
New Zealand
[protected]
This Item has not been delivered.
I would like the item delivered or a fill refund

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices