AmiClubWear / ripoff

1 NC, United States Review updated:

Once I had waited a week and did not receive my tracking info, I called the company. This is when they told me that the package had already gone out, he didn't know why I didn't get an email with tracking, but he assured me that it had already shipped and then he mentioned to me that they do not ship with delivery confirmation, and that if I do not receive my order they are not responsible. I then asked for a tracking # and he read one off to me real fast and mumbled, so after I made him repeat it, he gave a different # the second time, like he was making them up.
The next day I receive an email stating my order was on backorder and would ship next week. I was very confused, so I called back. The same guy said the exact same thing, that the item had shipped that very day. I mentioned the backorder email and he asked who sent it and said it wasnt from them. I asked him to cancel my order, where he then repeated himself saying it had shipped and they would not be held responsible for missing orders.
. Amiclubwear told the better business bureau in my dispute with them, that paypal never released my funds because of a fraud order and that was why they never shipped my order. Why tell paypal it was shipped and then tell the BBB that they didn't ship it? This is the worst experience I have ever had with any online company (and I order online quite often). I gave them every opportunity to resolve this and still am waiting for my promised call back from a supervisor.

Na

Comments

• Ro
      23rd of Oct, 2010

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT KEEPING THEIR CUSTOMERS.3 MINUTES CALL TIME AND AFTER THAT CALL ARE DISCONNECTED. I order four boots from Amiclubware. One came in a beat up box and the wrond size of the boots were inside the box. I called them and I was told to return it for an exchange or refund, and that I needed to go to the site to request an approval for a return. I told them this is your guys fault, I order the right item you guys just didn't verify the size of boots being put in the box, I ask to speak with a SUPERVISOR or MANAGER and I was told that they don't have any SUPERVISOR and them told me that they would call me back and the call was disconneted after waiting 18 minutes to get a representative.

I called back again after been waiting for 20 minutes to get an operator, I told her that I hope that she don't diconnect my call and she told me that they ONLY HAVE 3 MINUTES TIME PERIOD AND AFTER THAT THE CALL GET AUTOMATIC DISCONNECTED. I ask if she could call me back and she told me that someone will. 3 days later and no one has contacted me back and now if I want my boots I have to return for an exchange or money back AND THEY WERE THE ONE THAT CREATED THE MISTAKE. SUPER BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wait more than one weeek to received, would need to wait alot more for them to process it and received the boots that I did order. BAD BAD BAD customer service and no people skills. I was told that they don't ship anything that is why the produts need to be return back. I DON"T SEE THE PURPOSE OF HAVING A CUSTOMER SUPPORT IF THEY CAN NOT HELP, they just refer back to the site.