Ameriquest Mortgage / Fraud and cheating

I am writing to let you people know that I had dealings with Ameriquest in the past. It included over appraising, insurance tacked on that raised my mortgage premium. I also went thru foreclosure and the eventual sale of my home, and the real kicker was that Ameriquest themselves bought my home, because no one else was willing to pay the cost of an over appraised home.

Make a long story short, I was put in contact with an inside source at Ameriquest, able to have someone buy my home for less than the actual appraisal, and ended up with a low, low fixed rate.

My point is, you can come out ahead if you know how to play their game, and it helps to know someone who can help you, if you really want help. I fought for 6 months, and I won.

If you need help, you can contact me at through the rebuttal key and I will do my best to put you in touch with the right people. I make no guarantees, but I really didn't think I had a chance to save my home, but I did.

Sa

Comments

• Al
      27th of Jul, 2016
    Ameriquest Mortgage - This company had class action law suits against it
    Ameriquest Mortgage

My wife Patricia Bingaman got a mortgage on the home I built. I did not sign this mortgage, signature on papers are not mine. This was notarized by a mobile notary that Ameriquest Mortgage Company hired.

My children removed me from my wifes care because she was drugging me up and discovered she had mortgaged our home. They found the paperwork and discovered it was not my signature.

I divorced my wife, the mortgage is on my home and may get foreclosed on. This should of never happened. This company had class action law suits against it. What can I do.?