Amerigas / Customer Service

Baltimore, MD, United States Review updated:

For two years they have destroyed my property upon delivery and left the caps off. When I called to ask the price of an existing tank-they quoted me a new price rather than a price that was depreciated. The local manager, Irvin is an idiot.

Comments

• Md
      May 24, 2010

Wow...l I read the rest of the complaints and YES I do know how that all feels, I live in a area there is only TWO(2) companies that supply Propane, I had a bill with them and was paying on it, Need Propane and called to my local office about getting propane, They was willing to work with me then took my LAST money that I had for the month and said would deliver my propane, less than 4hrs later call me back and tell me they cant that do to CORRPERT Office they can not help me but If I like they could deliver propane for another 300.00 dollars, KNOWNING I didnt have that money... also telling me they couldnt keep the deal they made with me... but put in the records they called me the next day, I am finding the company LIES and has no moral valuse for WHO is really paying the pay checks for these OFFICE Personal and Managers.. hello Wake up Amerigas, With out customers YOU HAVE NO JOB!!! In these times of hard times companies should know people are not having a extra 300.00 laying around, Why is it they act like us customers DONT matter??? here is a number You can call and file complaints in person and have someone call you back...800-427-4968 that is a Customer Care and Compaint department!!!

Good Luck all the rest of us Rual Americans needing Propane!!!

• Am
      Jan 15, 2011

We are sorry to hear about your situation and apologize for your recent experience with AmeriGas. AmeriGas prides itself on providing our customers with the highest levels of customer service and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact Fran directly via email at [protected]@amerigas.com so we can promptly assist you with this issue. To better assist you, please provide your AmeriGas customer number, phone number or the address and zip code where your propane tank is located. Thank-You. AmeriGas Customer Service.

• Pr
      Mar 08, 2013

It can take more than 14 days for a paid account to receive delivery of feul from an office that is within a six mile radius of customer's home. Could it be that they're waiting for said check to clear? Fuel truck travels by my home, on the main thoroughfare, at least once a week making deliveries. My family has been a customer for more than 30 years. " Emergency delivery" can be had for a mere $125.
    The Fall of 2013 I will change companies. This company does not value its customers.