Americas Servicing Company / Misleading Information and adverse credit reporting

Jeff Nelson
10647 Halbrent Ave.
Mission Hills
Phone: 818-421-3411
I recently modified my mortgage with ASC, during the time they were reviewing the loan mod. I made all payments as described in our agreement. The new contract clearly states that my 2-1-09 payment was moved to 6-1-09. I was informed no payment was due until 6-1-09. They have since been reporting the 2-1-09 payment as delinquent, first a 30 day late on my report and now a 60 day late. When I asked about making payments they told me they would hold any payments in suspension pending the outcome of the modification agreement. By their own words they told me they would not apply these payments. As a result I could not have made any payment at the time they are reporting me delinquent. Now my credit is ruined, all my credit card companies have now either lowered my limits or canceled my cards altogether. I have suffered irreparable damage as a result of their actions. When I finally got a response they told me that I was responsible to make my payments anyway. This was impossible because they held payment in suspension. Since I signed the new agreement almost a month ago, I have heard nothing from them.

America's Servicing Company [ASC] Logo America's Servicing Company [ASC]