America's Servicing Company / Not posting checks
1. 01/02/07 my mortgage loan was sold to America's Servicing Company.
2. 01/023/07 I sent - a week ahead of due date - my my first regular payment with their printed coupon and envelope to their Los Angeles P.O.Box number.
3. 01/30/07 (mind you : payment is due on 02/01/07) after calling their [protected] number (printed on the payment coupon) a dozen times over a few days to check if the payment has been posted, I talked a live person in Pennsylvanis she told me to let them have about 10 days to post my check.
4. 02/05/07 Not seeing the posting of my first check, I sent by certified mail a second check with a note stating if the first check is posted by the time the 2nd check arrives, please post the 2nd check to the 03/01/07 payment.
5. Mind you again here: My loan has a 15-day grace period. And also because of the recent change of "servicing" agent, a 60-day period is tacked on to the change itself.
6. 02/09/07 I received a call that my mortgage payment is late. Then I explained the above steps #1 to #5 to the caller who said she sees the notes on her computer concerning my earlier call with some ASC person to PA. I ask her: is America's Servicing Company out there deliberately to squeeze some "late" payment fees. I told her I hope that she let her supervisors hear the phone conversation recording, because I may have to contact California Attorney General, or BBB, concerning "fraudulent business practices" in non-posting or late posting of mortgage payments as a way to squeeze "late fees" from borrowers. In my case here, after sending two checks, I am still within my grace period of 15-days at least. Why is ASC calling me that my mortgage is late? Hello?
7. I hope I never have any more problems with ASC again!
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - class action lawsuit due to fraud 
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company (ASC) - mortgage
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - excesses fees for making direct payment online
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting