America's Servicing Company / Problems from the get go with ASC!
My mortgage company sold my mortgage to ASC. I had been warned that my mortgage was going to be sold after two months, but then they sold it after one month. I sent payment into the company that refinanced my loan, and they cashed my check and then forwarded payment to ASC. The problem is that they mailed it to an overnight post office box that no longer existed. I flipped out about my missing money and was promised by ASC (owner of the no longer in use P O Box) that there would not be a late fee charged. I had explained that I received a letter they mailed the last day of October telling me my loan had been transferred but I had already mailed payment to the old lender.
This month, my payment was due before the 16th, I am already being barraged by phone calls from these people. I just called one of their customer service numbers and listened to the computer generated message regarding my account and was just "informed" that they DO have late fees on my account. My monthly statements have not reflected a late payment.
When I went online to make payment to them, I have run across these complaints.
I will say that they did not use my mailing address as requested. I have been charged a late charge after being told I would not be charged. When I realized my payment had been LOST, I had to make more than a dozen calls to try to get the information from the old lender correlated with the new lender, ASC. They evidently did not feel they should be involved with their own contribution to my lost payment (a no longer in use P O Box) (note that it was not no longer in use to the extent that my payment was returned to the old lender... it was just no longer in use in terms of them checking it). What a total pain in the butt.
I will be following up with a complaint to the appropriate authorities on this.
Maybe our collective voices will have an impact. I certainly hope someone is paying attention.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ
- America's Servicing Company - Misrepresentation