American Swiss / no service
On the 2 May 2015 I took a watch in for repairs at Canal Walk American Swiss. Beginning of June I have heard nothing from them and headed to the store. In the store there was no updates with regard to my quote. Each time I went into the store I was promised a call back with info. But no one ever called me. Mid June I called & asked that I please have my watch returned to the store & I no longer wanted the repair quote.
I was told that by the following week my watch will be ready to pick up. I had no time to head back to Canal Walk & finally went there 1 August 2015. NO watch, no record of me requesting the watch to be returned. Sales man said I will get a call Monday, today is Friday so I called them... Oh no they forgot to call me back!!! Anyway they say they cannot get hold of their repair company. Seriously it over 3 months!!! I especially took my watch to a big company to avoid this mess, but its been a bigger mess than I imagined a little jeweler store to give me!! RIDICULOUS
More American Swiss Complaints & Reviews
- American Swiss - default product 
- American Swiss - quality of diamonds are very very bad
- American Swiss - ear piercing
- American Swiss - quality return 
- American Swiss - repair and cleaning of a ring
- American Swiss - lay-by
- American Swiss - bad customer service
- American Swiss - non return of guess sunglasses which went for repairs & months ago
- American Swiss - ring and unprofessional staff.
- American Swiss - ring bought at american swiss