American Signature Inc. / broken promise
i am very upset with this furniture store. I walked into this store looking to buy furniture for my apartment on march 20, 2010. After about an hour in the store, i've made a decision to buy seven items. i called the sales person for help, he took down some ticket numbers and left. he then comes back a few minutes later and saids, "those items won't be available till april 1. i didn't want to accept that and told him, no deal i'm going somewhere else, and left. I go to several places and they tell me the same thing, I have to wait. So i decided to go back to american signature and buy only if they can promise me delivery on the 1st. of april. They said "yes". So a deal was made. I pay for the items in cash. On march 26 i get a call from the store saying that my furnature won't arrive till the 7th of april. I was upset, i called to complain and reminded them that the only reason i spent money in the store was because a promise was made. After 30 minutes of arguing my point and still unhappy, i settled for a small discount on the sale and accepted the new delivery date for april 7th. on april 3rd i get a call from the store again. telling me that my furnature will arrive on april 14! this time i walked in the store to demand my money back i'm canceling my order. they say i have a right for a refund but i have to wait till april 14 for my money! can you believe it! i am very upset with this store!
More American Signature Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- American Signature Furniture - overpriced and bad quality furniture! 
- American Signature Furniture - beautiful stain color 
- American Signature Furniture - discounted furniture
- American Signature Furniture - king size mattress 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality and workmanship 
- American Signature - crap sofa and sales person
- American Signature Furniture / Value City Furniture - damaged furniture/ poorly constructed furniture. poor customer service. poor delivery practices.
- American Signature - defective furniture 
- American Signature Furniture - poor quality/poor service 
- American Signature - poor customer relations and very poor quality furniture